MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 07:07 PM   #24418 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaG View Post
Me and alcohol do NOT go together well!
In the words of Chris Tucker..."we could have been good together. But you one crazy ass _________."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
Wow, I don't know how I managed to not get that joke at first. Must have been the vertigo.

So I went to the doctor and told him I had this light vertigo, medium neck pain and a tension headache. He prescribed some meds for migraine and then continued to look at me like I'm not allowed to know what a tension headache is. I was sure it was not a migraine... then I took the meds and 5 hours later I still have a headache, vertigo and neck pain. I need a new doctor.
Take two of these (Vitamin E pills) and call me in morning. Best taken with water with ample lights and music with BPM of 120+. Unce...unce...unce...

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.