MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ronda Rousey officially joins the UFC - SF closing in January.

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 09:10 PM   #111 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Actually, we've had a tester in the Octagon already with Brock. Apparently gorillas are 10x as strong as an average man which is insane considering they only eat veggies and fruits.

Answer:
A healthy man can bench his own weight, the average being around 185 lbs. A gorilla, highland silverback, the biggest of the gorillas, is said to be between 12 and 20 times stronger than a man. Just multiply 185 by those figures and it will give a ball park figure of what a gorilla can do if taught to bench press.

On the animal channel, it stated that a large male silverback gorilla has the strength to press over 4600 pounds.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_w...la_bench_press

So, the gorilla probably will just rip the arm off. I've visualized this scenario time and time again; leapard, bear, gorilla, tiger, lion, etc. I'd probably go for the RNC hold. Can't out muscle an animal unless you poke it's eye out, but considering you want to fight fair...lolz...RNC is the way to go.

Oh and since this is a Ronda thread. I'll say Ronda "might" be able to pull off an armbar on a a baby chimp or orangutan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
Clearly you need to D'arce or anaconda roll and avoid the legs.

Reems Guillotine is pretty nasty.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote