MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Johny Hendricks vs. Martin Kampmann Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 08:16 PM   #18 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Hendricks is basically a prototype of Ellenberger. They're both virtually the same fighter, I think Ellenberger is the better of the two though and I think he actually hits harder out of the two, as well as being the more technical striker.

I know MMAmath is BS n all, but if Kampmann can take out Ellenberger and can take his best shots, he should be fine in dealing with Hendricks.

Hendricks has power, but it's not like he's a Paul Daley. Daley is a guy that has the power and the striking technique, hence why Kampmann had no answer for his striking. Martin should be able to out-strike Hendricks with more technical striking and if it goes to the ground, I feel Kampmann will have no problems sweeping, getting back up or possibly locking up a guillotine.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote