MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Johny Hendricks vs. Martin Kampmann Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 08:16 PM   #18 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Hendricks is basically a prototype of Ellenberger. They're both virtually the same fighter, I think Ellenberger is the better of the two though and I think he actually hits harder out of the two, as well as being the more technical striker.

I know MMAmath is BS n all, but if Kampmann can take out Ellenberger and can take his best shots, he should be fine in dealing with Hendricks.

Hendricks has power, but it's not like he's a Paul Daley. Daley is a guy that has the power and the striking technique, hence why Kampmann had no answer for his striking. Martin should be able to out-strike Hendricks with more technical striking and if it goes to the ground, I feel Kampmann will have no problems sweeping, getting back up or possibly locking up a guillotine.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote