MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 09:31 PM   #1315 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by luger0 View Post
Hey Illiamatic,

I have a question for you:

If you are serious about Mixed Martial Arts it is not necessarily about fighting, but about Enlightenment. Would you agree?
I don't know. I'm definitely very present while training (or try to be, I don't like what the voice in my head has been saying when I train lately) but MMA attracts a pretty broad crowd seeking all sorts of things. I think much of the competitive scene is very ego driven, which would argue for quite the opposite of your point. I didn't feel too enlightened getting mounted and pounded into concussiondom. Eckharte Tolle never gave me a concussion.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote