MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Breaking into M.M.A. Training Log

View Single Post

Old 11-12-2012, 08:32 PM   #1316 (permalink)
illmatic
Featherweight

illmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of lightillmatic is a glorious beacon of light
Alrighty, on the tail end of a cold now. Signed up at a muay thai gym nearby for a month. My work schedule doesn't work with them every day but 5 sessions a week should be manageable and that should be plenty for me right now anyways. The classes are either beginners or mixed difficulty. I am downtown Toronto so the classes are packed pretty tight. I've done two mixed classes so far. It's 45 mins of balls to the wall warmup exercises and then 15 mins guided shadowboxin and 30 mins or so partner drills. Everything is back to back to back and the class keeps a good pace. Let's see if I can keep at it.
illmatic is offline   Reply With Quote