MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bisping Wants Interim Title Fight vs. Belfort If Anderson Silva Goes on Break

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 09:50 AM   #8 (permalink)
LL
Cruz Control

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Silva made waves recently during an interview with TATAME, where he suggested that he would be taking a sabbatical from defending his belt until the end of 2013. As the middleweight champion noted, his upcoming role in a new Steven Seagal film will keep him busy, along with opening a new gym.

If that's the case, Silva would be out of competition for over a year. Coupled with the fact that his last title defense happened at UFC 148 against Chael Sonnen on July 7th, the middleweight title picture would be on hold for quite a while.
I wonder what would happen if Jon Jones just said, "You know what? I'm gonna go hang out for a bit, see ya'll in a bit, and I'm taking the title with me."

Hell, what if ANY UFC Champ did that?

Just strip Anderson of the belt and be done with him, this guy clearly doesn't care about his fans, his bosses or his co-workers. It's gonna be hilarious when this ego-maniac gets starched by someone.
LL is offline   Reply With Quote