MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ban Dan McGuane from MMA

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 08:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
TheNinja
Lightweight

TheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level nowTheNinja is on another level now
Wow, that's really messed up. I've worked in a state prison the last 6 years out here in Arizona, and no violent inmate should ever be allowed to fight after his release. Society has no idea what actually goes on in here, and all the bullshit these guys do. They come here guilty of 1-2 crimes... They leave guilty of around 50-100.

Trust me it's not keeping them out of trouble, it's just fueling their appetite for violence. They need to be rehabbed away from it.

I've also notice Bellator seems to hire all the Ex-Cons in the MMA world, which is very disturbing to me. It's just a matter of time before Bjorn Ramsey starts giving MMA that Bloodsport rep all over again.
TheNinja is offline   Reply With Quote