MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bisping Wants Interim Title Fight vs. Belfort If Anderson Silva Goes on Break

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 09:57 AM   #21 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
Bisping is 1-1 in his last 2 fights. Weidman doesn't even have 10 fights. Belfort already got destroyed.

Whos hopes and dreams is he holding up?

The guy defended his title in July. JDS hasn't in that span. GSP hasn't in that span. Cruz hasn't in that span. Aldo hasn't in that span. But that is fine. Lets not let facts get in the way.

If Bisping wants a fake belt then just hand him a fake belt so he can feel good about himself.
True enough, I believe Anderson has a solid game plan in place.

Bisping vs Vitor. Jan. 19, 2013 - Winner will get the interim belt.

Weidman vs Boetsch. - Dec. 29, 2012 (Winner fights below.)

Belcher vs Yushin Okami - Dec. 29, 2012 (Although I would have liked to see him face off against Weidman.) Winner fights the top two.

*I can also see Zuffa doing the whole "whoever has the most impressive win gets the shot at the interim title belt."

Enter SF fighters. Luke, Jacare, Tim Kennedy are the top three. I'll throw in Robbie Lawler.

Luke challenges a top tiered UFC fighter to see where he's at then if he wins he moves on to the winners bracket or contends for the interim title.

Aren't you guys tired of seeing "the next contender" get demolished. Weidman is talented, but I've always said he's still too green. If he wins that round robin he deserves it or any of the fighters for that matter.

This will take an entire year to pan out while Anderson Silva hopefully faces off against GSP in the summer of 2013 (Dallas arena) and defends his belt against the interim title holder and UNDISPUTED challenger around new years time of 2013. Thus fighting two fights and defending his belt against a TRUE worthy challenger.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote