MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Georges St-Pierre vs. Carlos Condit Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 12:19 PM   #43 (permalink)
TanyaJade
Banned

TanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
I've watched that fight about 5 or 6 times.

I agree with the guy. It isn't hating, it isn't bias. It is just what we saw. Condit threw a couple hard shots...couple high kicks. But 95% of the time he was hoping to score points in the judges eyes and he pulled it off.

If I remember correctly...after the fight Diaz was walking around fine and looked like he could go more rounds. Ceasar (or someone) I believe said Condit was in a wheel chair because he had a tough time walking around after the fight.

But either way this is a GSP/Condit thread. Condit will have to use a different gameplan to beat GSP.
What exactly is wrong with point fighting? If the point of the contest is to win, then why not win the safest, most intelligent way possible? Last time I checked, there was still a 'W' by Condit's name. Finishing is only a method of victory, not victory entirely.

As for your second statement, both fighters were fine. They went to their respective after parties. Condit was not in a wheel chair.
TanyaJade is offline   Reply With Quote