MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - My Professional Debut!!!! (Vid)

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 01:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Kin
MMA fighter

Kin Is Beloved By AllKin Is Beloved By AllKin Is Beloved By AllKin Is Beloved By AllKin Is Beloved By AllKin Is Beloved By AllKin Is Beloved By AllKin Is Beloved By AllKin Is Beloved By AllKin Is Beloved By AllKin Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
This was an exhibition. Nice left kick in the beginning.

Great crowd support...hah...hah!
Elbow em Kin.
Hit em in the face Kin.

Good news is that you got your pro debut out of the way. Bad news it's going to get tougher.

What do you do for conditioning and diet.
Tougher is good news. I felt really hallow and kind of bad after this fight. I prepared myself, mentally, for war... But this was pretty much a beating.

For conditioning, I'm a big advocate of doing lots of intense pad rounds and sparring... But my coach also puts me through circuit training and sometimes I do sprints.

For diet, when I'm trying to make weight, I don't touch starch (bread, noodles, rice, potatoes) or refined sugar. I eat lots of meats, veggies, and certain fruits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
great win... he dont look like he was enjoying the striking part of the fight very much.

did some guy shout 'punch him with your feet' when you were had full mount?

One of my friends who came to the fight was just shouting all sorts of random shit. "SIT ON HIS FACE" "GET SOME"

Support my FB athlete page!

Watch my 5th pro fight here

Watch my "Bare Knuckle" Boxing match here

Kin is offline   Reply With Quote