MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Georges St-Pierre vs. Carlos Condit Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 01:39 PM   #46 (permalink)
SM33
SPEED KILLS

SM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSM33 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
I train to be athletically fit and because I admire the philosophy of martial arts in the sense that St. Pierre does. Training to me is not about beating someone up, it's about growing as a person with every punch and kick you throw. If that's not for you, then that's fine.
I believe every parent should put their kids in a class. Discipline, respect, fitness and self defense.

MMA is fighting. I want to applaud a guy after fighting for 25 minutes, if Condit was fighting three blokes with knives on the street I'd applaud him, nice self defense.

It really is irrelevant, that performance doesn't bode well for fighting GSP. On the flipside, GSP is coming off a notorious injury and massive time off. Enjoy...