MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Georges St-Pierre vs. Carlos Condit Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 01:42 PM   #47 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
What exactly is wrong with point fighting? If the point of the contest is to win, then why not win the safest, most intelligent way possible? Last time I checked, there was still a 'W' by Condit's name. Finishing is only a method of victory, not victory entirely.

As for your second statement, both fighters were fine. They went to their respective after parties. Condit was not in a wheel chair.
Where in my post did I bash Condit?

So what you are saying is you like Condit and how he fought that night, and I am supposed to like it too..

I didn't like how he fought. I liked how he fought several times before that. I didn't care for the Diaz fight. Just my opinion.

Fighters can fight however they want. Fans can choose to root for and applaud who and what they enjoy watching as well.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote