MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 07:28 PM   #24430 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckbox View Post
Not normally no. I decided to check out the heads up tables, and sat in one $0.25/$0.50 game (I have $50 on the table) and before I knew it I was playing a tough regular who probably does this for a living on 6 tables of $1/$2 (I have $1200 on the tables).

Lost over half of my bankroll. Back to the drawing board I guess.

He was from Estonia actually. Rauno you wanna come clean or?
Heads up is the quickest way to build up and lose ones' bankroll. It's extremely competitive with lifers on there playing a martingale system. Just absolutely fearless and constantly raising to see where they're at. Then C betting and raising all in if you're only calling. We should start up a POKER thread on here...

I'm looking to get back to online after a one year absence. Micro millions is starting on Poker Stars!

EDIT: Special 90min episode of Sons Of Anarchy tonight!!!

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.