MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anthony Perosh suffers horrific toe injury. Out of UFC on FX 6.

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 10:08 PM   #29 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA-Sportsman View Post
I aways wondered how dangerous is o have a toe caught in the net of the fence myself. Silva trippled during his fight against Bonnar, nothing happened, but the potential to have your pinky caught with disastrous outcome is enormous. Maybe 10 inches or so of canvas covering the bottom of the fence would be enough to prevent that.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
I remember CroCop giving a story bout how when he was on top of Pat Barry against the fence that Pat got his toe caught in the fence and that CroCop let or helped him (I dont remember) pull it out because they were friends. If it was someone else he said he wasnt sure if he would have cared.
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote