MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Help: Looking for DeathClutch Beanies

View Single Post

Old 11-13-2012, 09:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdk83 View Post
Hey No Mercy!

Thanks for giving me a shout! Unfortunately MMA warehouse and Ebay have turned up no results over the last few months. I check Ebay.com, .co.uk, and ebay.com.au on a daily basis hoping that one of these beanies will come up for sale but they never have. Thanks for the advice about Mailing Pat Barry I might just do that but I dont have a twitter account so I guess i wont be doing that! I'll keep my eyes on craiglist too! Surely one will pop up! Im willing to pay well for one Not crazy money tho lol!

I've even got onto manufacturing companys in china who say they can make them from the references I have but I have to order a minimum of 50

Thanks again for responding to my Thread!!!
All the best!
That just gave me an idea. Copy the Death Clutch logo and have it stiched on the beanie. Cost you $5 + the beanie.

You don't want to wear someone else's beanie.

Death Clutch logos:

https://www.google.ca/search?q=death...w=1280&bih=707

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote