MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Official Poker Lounge On Strategy And Tactics

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 03:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
luckbox
Cheeky freak of the week

luckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
I like this lounge. I think I'll go for the red stuffed armchair over there in the corner and stay for a while.

About to play some 10NL to cool down from my second biggest losing day ever yesterday. Hopefully I'll have some interesting hands to post when I'm done.

Edit: Couldn't play for long as my laptop keyboard is acting up. Suddenly it mashes backspace for no reason and that's not too good when you're playing poker. Gonna try to have it fixed before I return to the tables.

Lots of fish out there today. No interesting hands to talk about really, the biggest was this one:

PokerStars - $0.10 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 5 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4: http://www.pokertracker.com

CO: $8.65
BTN: $11.00
SB: $10.36
Hero (BB): $10.00
UTG: $15.51

SB posts SB $0.05, Hero posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.15) Hero has Ac Ah

fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.30, SB raises to $1.00, Hero calls $0.90, fold

Flop: ($2.30, 2 players) 6s 5d 4c
SB bets $1.60, Hero calls $1.60

Turn: ($5.50, 2 players) 2c
SB bets $2.60, Hero raises to $7.40 and is all-in, SB calls $4.80

River: ($20.30, 2 players) 2h

SB shows Td Tc (Two Pair, Tens and Twos) (Pre 19%, Flop 11%, Turn 9%)
Hero shows Ac Ah (Two Pair, Aces and Twos) (Pre 81%, Flop 89%, Turn 91%)
Hero wins $19.39

I think my line here with AA is pretty optimal for a number of reasons and the way the board ran out was perfect for me.

luckbox is offline   Reply With Quote