MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I need help with training,anything that will improve my skill,strength,and endurance

View Single Post

Old 04-17-2007, 05:30 PM   #33 (permalink)
EastPhilly
Amatuer

EastPhilly has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I think you have the right attitude to become a fighter and that the TKD will help you with discipline later on. I agree witht he other that you should keep in shape. Workout, run, read, and train your hardest. But also take the time to let your body properly heal. You don't want to burn yourself out.

Also remember theat the UFC isn't everything. There are many other venues that are getting big, and you can find one you'll really like. Whats better, fighting a couple times in the UFC, or being a champ in a smaller organization and working on making it bigger and knowing that you created it and made it what it is?

And though I personally do not believe in any specific God as it seems you do, just remember to believe in yourself and know that there are others who believe in you and will suppport you and that your God will always be with you.

edit: I love your avatar... GSP will reign again!!!