MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chael says Rampage cant beat Ronda.

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 12:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
cdtcpl
Megaweight

cdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
That just makes me extremely sad to think about. Enough people care about his garbage that he got a title shot. Nothing he has done in a cage even contributed a little bit. It was 100% his mouth. So, so sad.
It is, but it isn't.

The man actually put in work in the WEC and early in the UFC and was largely ignored. He opens his mouth and opportunities come flying at him so fast he doesn't know what to do.

I always struggle when it comes to Sonnen because he wasn't brought in with some hype and given easy fights, he earned his first title shot, his mouth just sold it. I don't like Sonnen skipping the line, but I do like a guy who worked hard his entire career finally getting rewarded for all the blood, sweat, and tears they put into it.
cdtcpl is offline   Reply With Quote