MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chael says Rampage cant beat Ronda.

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 02:20 PM   #18 (permalink)
Sports_Nerd
Featherweight

Sports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdtcpl View Post
It is, but it isn't.

The man actually put in work in the WEC and early in the UFC and was largely ignored. He opens his mouth and opportunities come flying at him so fast he doesn't know what to do.

I always struggle when it comes to Sonnen because he wasn't brought in with some hype and given easy fights, he earned his first title shot, his mouth just sold it. I don't like Sonnen skipping the line, but I do like a guy who worked hard his entire career finally getting rewarded for all the blood, sweat, and tears they put into it.
Don't forget urine and hair follicles.
Sports_Nerd is offline   Reply With Quote