MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chael says Rampage cant beat Ronda.

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 01:45 PM   #22 (permalink)
cdtcpl
Megaweight

cdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By Allcdtcpl Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
Yeah I know what you are saying, it's nice to see fighters get rewarded for years of hard work. Especially when they have been around since the early, early days before it was cool and there was no money or recognition in it. Chael was also a very important training partner for alot of guys over the years. I know I'm singling out Chael again. When it comes to him specifically, like I mentioned I think he has been more then compensated. But like you also mention there are a ton of guys out there that have been pouring all they have into the sport and never got what they deserved. So in that sense, it's nice to see someone is able to cash in on his labor. Sorry again for taking your statement and applying it to a single fighter when that wasn't your intention.
No worries man. Originally I typed up this huge post, then deleted it and went with that one statement that summed up my 1000 word essay

There are situations in the UFC we all hate. Sometimes we need to be reminded of the other side of the coin. While I am not the biggest fan of Chael's personality, I believe we saw the real Chael, the one all the other fighters and trainers talk about, after the second Anderson Silva fight. I bet he is an awesome dude when there isn't a mic or camera on him.

You know, other than laundering money that is.
cdtcpl is offline   Reply With Quote