MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MMAF Weight Loss Challenge! (Credit Prize)

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 05:01 PM   #73 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Last I check I was hovering in the mid to low 170s. I'm putting a hold on for a minute here because I want to be in th middle of my weight class on the 1st. I could probably make it down to 168 by then but I don't want to risk being over because I was so close to the limit and you have to weigh as to step on for every match. Not to mention my buddy is under me and I don't want to have to kick his ass in front of a bunch of people kidding but I still try to avoid meeting guys I train with in tournaments.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3