MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Overeem vs Silva expected at UFC 156

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 05:50 PM   #42 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ape City View Post
I spent time to actually type out reasons why I don't think there is adifference between pre and post illness Lesnar and all you give me is that?

Do you at least have one argument as to why you think the illness affected him so deeply? Or are you just trolling me?
I'm with you. I seriously can't understand how people still buy into the hype after he got exposed. I'm blown away still by the amount of people that think he could actually be competitive vs Fedor at any point in his life. I know that is a completely different topic but I think it's undeniable that Brock benefited greatly from the shape of the HW division at the time of his arrival. Even if Brock Lesnar was the best Brock Lesnar ever today, he would struggle to be a top 10 HW.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote