MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***CARWIN blows knee out. Out of TUF Finale Fight

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 06:14 PM   #30 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
Oh yes, respecting the rules that people assigned to leadership have put in place, how dare I....

I'm gonna assume you've been arrested once or twice in your day.
I knew it, what a jobs worth.

I've never been arrested in my life, but I once went to Mcdonalds and ordered a large Big Mac meal and then asked for a sachet of BBQ sauce. The dork behind the till demanded 10p, so I gave him back the bag of food and demanded my money back, called him a dork and left the store.

True story.

Principles. You don't charge some one 10p for a little sachet of sauce when ordering a large meal. You don't ban some one from a sport for 12 months because he was using recreational drugs and has a license to legally use those drugs. Principles.

Last edited by GrappleRetarded : 11-14-2012 at 06:17 PM.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote