MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How to escape from under super fat guy?

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 07:49 PM   #17 (permalink)
Joabbuac
Light Heavyweight

Joabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings SystemJoabbuac Is Beyond A Rankings System
I hate rolling with huge guys, right now im good enough to dominate people of my skill level who are around the same size but some novice big guys still dominate me. They do really novicey stuff on me too...annoying.

I was being dominated and beat up with GnP by a fat novice the other week, split my lip because he was an angry sort. Made it all the better when i was able to slip around to his back and RNC him, modified the choke to make sure i digged my boney wrists right into his wind wipe because im a nasty fukr, he tapped furiously with plenty of anger....which was cool.
Joabbuac is offline   Reply With Quote