MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 08:26 PM   #24453 (permalink)
M.C
needs more cowbell

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
Don't know anything about birds so i had to google them. The budgies sure look beautiful.
They are adorable. I also have an IRN (Indian Ringneck), she's a lutino mutation, they are known for their long and beautiful tails and interesting ring around their neck, although since she's female the ring is really light and hard to see. They are very difficult birds to manage, though, and I'd only recommend someone who is experienced with birds to own one.

All of mine are fully tame and love to play, fly around the house (only my budgies can), and really friendly. My IRN can say multiple words/phrases and spends most of her out of cage time running around my desk beating up toys or sleeping on my chest/shoulders. Adorable creatures.