MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***CARWIN blows knee out. Out of TUF Finale Fight

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 08:50 PM   #46 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
"The most absurd apology for authority and law is that they serve to diminish crime. Aside from the fact that the State is itself the greatest criminal, breaking every written and natural law, stealing in the form of taxes, killing in the form of war and capital punishment, it has come to an absolute standstill in coping with crime. It has failed utterly to destroy or even minimize the horrible scourge of its own creation."

Emma Goldman.

It's people like you who blindly follow flawed laws from a corrupt government whom are part responsible for this joke of a society.
You are comparing someone saying that if you agree to work under certain rules that you should follow all of them to someone who supports corrupt laws and governments? The two are completely different.

Abiding by rules you agree to is not the same as abiding by laws passed by corrupt politicians and warmongers. One you willingly agreed to and the other is forced upon you. If you get hired at a job you agree to play by their rules. If you decide to protest those rules you end up not working.

Listen I am all for pot being legal. But my job drug tests. If I get stoned and they catch me I don't get to say that the rule was petty and corrupt. I get fired. Diaz isn't immoral for what he did. He's an idiot for doing something that was against his contract.