MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 154: Carlos Condit Would Like to Fight Anderson Silva Next if He Wins

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 08:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
RedRocket44
Bantamweight

RedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
There has to be a loser of Kampmann/Hendricks. So no, both aren't going to be in line.

Like I said. Diaz needs a win. What if he fights Kos and loses?

Marquardt? He isn't even in the UFC and who knows if uncle Dana even will take him back.

So how is the division getting all held up when there is only 1 legit contender and that will be the winner of the co-main?

You are telling me people would be mad if Diaz didn't get a shot immediately after he wins a fight?

I'm not saying there isn't any guys that can potentially fight for the title. I am saying as of now there isn't some line. No one is getting held up here. At least in my opinion...and I'm a big Diaz fan. All the divisions have been held up. HW, LHW, FW, BW. All of them.
I didn't say both Kampmann / Hendricks would be in line.

1. GSP beats Condit
2. GSP fights winner of Kampmann / Hendricks in March-April 2013.
3. GSP fights Diaz in June-August.

Diaz returns in Feb, and could potentially have a fight around the same time as GSPs first fight in 2013. Plus, I don't care if Diaz gets a shot after his loss to Condit. They were already going to give him a shot before he fought Condit. Plus, it would sell a ton of PPVs and I want to see that Stockton hillbilly get f*cked up by GSP. He called out GSP, said he was faking an injury because he didn't want to fight Diaz... he's a punk and nothing would make me happier than seeing GSP lock in an armbar and watch Diaz tap.

Last edited by RedRocket44 : 11-14-2012 at 09:00 PM.
RedRocket44 is offline   Reply With Quote