MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***CARWIN blows knee out. Out of TUF Finale Fight

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 10:00 PM   #47 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
You are comparing someone saying that if you agree to work under certain rules that you should follow all of them to someone who supports corrupt laws and governments? The two are completely different.

Abiding by rules you agree to is not the same as abiding by laws passed by corrupt politicians and warmongers. One you willingly agreed to and the other is forced upon you. If you get hired at a job you agree to play by their rules. If you decide to protest those rules you end up not working.

Listen I am all for pot being legal. But my job drug tests. If I get stoned and they catch me I don't get to say that the rule was petty and corrupt. I get fired. Diaz isn't immoral for what he did. He's an idiot for doing something that was against his contract.
I've been breaking the tedious, unnecessary rules in my job since I started working there 5 years ago and get by just fine. Most people who work there simply don't care, because they know some of the rules enforced are just pointless.

When I say breaking the rules, I don't mean stuff like stealing money or any crap like that, just the really silly, completely unnecessary rules they have in place. If enough people rebel against the silly rules, then the company will look into changing them.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote