MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 09:37 PM   #24455 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Please forgive my ignorance but what the hell kind of toy do you get a bird?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
Birds require a lot of toys, in fact to keep a bird mentally healthy/stimulated you should have at least 2-3 groups of toys that you switch out every few months as they get bored after a while.

They like anything that is shiny, makes noise, anything they can tear into little pieces (shredding toys), they like foraging toys where you hide treats in them and they have to use their brain to work and figure out how to get it out, like opening drawers to reach the treats. They like foot toys that they can grab in their claws bite on or drag around.

Here's a pic showing some bird toys at a pet shop, this is only a small portion of what is available online and at stores, and a video of a pair of birds wrestling and playing over a foot toy (I can talk about birds all day, I should probably stop before filling this thread up with bird posts).

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin