MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Sons Of Anarchy

Thread: Sons Of Anarchy
View Single Post

Old 11-14-2012, 11:27 PM   #80 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
You just started!!! You're gonna blitz through three seasons in a matter of days.

Season 1 and 2 are stellar. Season 3 is a change of pace to tie into season 4 and 5. Most TV shows begin to fade, but this new season shocks the system to the CORE. You'll know what I mean with the very first episode and in "Laying Pipe."

That's one episode I'll never watch again.
Boom, season 1 done. Really enjoying the show, great ending to the season, got season 2 on the download. You're right, with the rate I'm currently at, I'll probably fly through the show and be up to date in no time.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote