MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I can't believe GSP is fighting this weekend.

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 12:13 AM   #2 (permalink)
Joabbuac
Middleweight

Joabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By AllJoabbuac Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ming Fu View Post
It has been so damn long since I've seen him fight. I was watching the fuel event and it had all the promos for GSP vs Condit and it's like I didn't believe it cause it's been so long. Here's hoping that we get a great fight and that GSP gets back to top form. I always appreciate great fighters when they fight regardless of their performance. I think GSP is going to fight one of two ways. I think George will take Condit down just to be cautious for his first fight back or just go balls to the walls to shut everyone up, kinda like how he was motivated after the Serra loss.

CAN"T WAIT!
I was never a huge fan honestly, but "absence makes the heart grow fonder" i guess, because i cant wait to see him back in there.
Joabbuac is offline   Reply With Quote