MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - One of our soldiers... read it...

View Single Post

Old 04-17-2007, 05:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pt447
yes, but it's not like they chose to be there and want to finish the job they started. they were called up to go fight a war provenly based on lies, deception and religious totalitarianism... they are pawns in Bush's game, and from his own mouth he's said how the war is about oil and "stopping evil"... if they don't see that, that's their fault. but it is good to know that some of our brave soldiers aren't mindless drones.

at some point, shit's gotta stop. what, are we supposed to stay there forever, or just until the oil runs out?
Oh, I tend to agree with the soldier in the article you posted. I'm just saying, for me anyway, it's understandable what some of the guys argue who are the opposite of this kid. I don't get your first sentence either, as far as I know people make the conscious choice to join the military, and the draft has not been active for a long time.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote