MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I can't believe GSP is fighting this weekend.

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 09:14 AM   #12 (permalink)
Sports_Nerd
Featherweight

Sports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level nowSports_Nerd is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
Also going to this event. Montreal is only 20 minutes away from where I live, and this fight is all most people are talking about, lol. I have no delusions... I fully expect a GSP 5 round UD. But the fact is that no one will care because it's going to be 5 rounds of fighting. Carlos isn't going to allow himself to be smothered. If he's on bottom, he's going to be throwing with bad intentions. 5 rounds of good fighting and the fans go home happy.
Well, to be fair the NHL is locked out. What else is there to get excited about if you're a sports fan? The Craptors?

(I say this as a fan of the team formerly known as the Huskies.)
Sports_Nerd is offline   Reply With Quote