MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 154: Carlos Condit Would Like to Fight Anderson Silva Next if He Wins

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 10:14 AM   #23 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
That's really not true. I rarely, if ever bring up Diaz unless one of his fans is making excuses / bitching about something related to him.

His fans are plenty obsessed with "He's the best 170 pounder."

Even though he hasn't fought a wrestler in years...
Can you find 1 quote of a Diaz fan saying he is the best 170? I would bet the house you can't.

It is getting to the point where Diaz fans don't even bring him up....his non-fans do. Then they regurgitate the same things they say in every thread. You know you are a big deal when you have a legend of true fans...and an even bigger legend of people that don't like you.

His non-fans are so obsessed with him that they would actually root for a terrible fight with a guy holding him down. They would pay and root for a terrible fight...that is how much they hate him. Haha. It is sort of pathetic. I don't care for GSP, Bones, or Sonnen. But I would never root for their fights to be terrible. I always root for action and great fights. I'd rather see them all win in great fashion than see them lose in a terrible fight that I pay money to watch. But then again I don't hate fighters to that extent. I have a life, and I don't personally know any of these guys.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote