MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 154: Carlos Condit Would Like to Fight Anderson Silva Next if He Wins

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 10:14 AM   #23 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
That's really not true. I rarely, if ever bring up Diaz unless one of his fans is making excuses / bitching about something related to him.

His fans are plenty obsessed with "He's the best 170 pounder."

Even though he hasn't fought a wrestler in years...
Can you find 1 quote of a Diaz fan saying he is the best 170? I would bet the house you can't.

It is getting to the point where Diaz fans don't even bring him up....his non-fans do. Then they regurgitate the same things they say in every thread. You know you are a big deal when you have a legend of true fans...and an even bigger legend of people that don't like you.

His non-fans are so obsessed with him that they would actually root for a terrible fight with a guy holding him down. They would pay and root for a terrible fight...that is how much they hate him. Haha. It is sort of pathetic. I don't care for GSP, Bones, or Sonnen. But I would never root for their fights to be terrible. I always root for action and great fights. I'd rather see them all win in great fashion than see them lose in a terrible fight that I pay money to watch. But then again I don't hate fighters to that extent. I have a life, and I don't personally know any of these guys.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote