MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***CARWIN blows knee out. Out of TUF Finale Fight

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 10:22 AM   #57 (permalink)
Term
Featherweight

Term Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTerm Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrappleRetarded View Post
I knew it, what a jobs worth.

I've never been arrested in my life, but I once went to Mcdonalds and ordered a large Big Mac meal and then asked for a sachet of BBQ sauce. The dork behind the till demanded 10p, so I gave him back the bag of food and demanded my money back, called him a dork and left the store.

True story.

Principles. You don't charge some one 10p for a little sachet of sauce when ordering a large meal. You don't ban some one from a sport for 12 months because he was using recreational drugs and has a license to legally use those drugs. Principles.
I do agree it's stupid to charge for a packet of sauce, it's also not the guy behind the till who is making these rules. He is working some menial low paying job and he has to listen to some jerk call him names over some decision his boss made. I am sure your principles are worth him getting reamed out by his boss or fired. Good for you.