MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Slow morning, let's play this game. SF vs UFC

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 12:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
OU
Ultra-weight

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooligan222 View Post
1.I would like to say Pettis, but I can't. If Guida can take him down and hold him there, Melendez can do it too. Melendez by UD.

2.Nate is just too big and hits too hard. Nate by KO.

3. 2 very good strikers, who would most likely stand there and bang it out. Shogun can take it, Feijao not so much. Shogun by TKO.

4. Now this is an interesting fight. I would say that Bisping would outpoint him standing, maybe even TKO him late in the fight. I just don't see Rockhold keeping Bisping on the ground, if Chael couldn't. Bisping by UD or TKO.

5.Mir has no chin and I doubt he can take down an Olympic caliber wrestler. Cormier by a vicious one punch KO, and Mir retires after the fight.
1. I agree, Gil is probably able to outwork Pettis and get the UD.

2. I agree again, he is too powerful and too good of a striker for Kos to handle.

3. I agree again. It would be entertaining but it would probably come down to Shogun being able to handle the punches better.

4. Again, I agree it's an interesting fight. I think Rockhold is one of the few people that could actually out pace Bisping. Even though Bisping has an underrated ground game I still give the nod to Luke. But Bisping might be able to stay on his feet and pepper him with strikes, very possible.

5.Again, I agree with all of that.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote