MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 154: Carlos Condit Would Like to Fight Anderson Silva Next if He Wins

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 01:02 PM   #24 (permalink)
Sportsman 2.0
Megaweight

Sportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By AllSportsman 2.0 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post

His non-fans are so obsessed with him that they would actually root for a terrible fight with a guy holding him down. They would pay and root for a terrible fight...that is how much they hate him. Haha. It is sort of pathetic. I don't care for GSP, Bones, or Sonnen. But I would never root for their fights to be terrible. I always root for action and great fights. I'd rather see them all win in great fashion than see them lose in a terrible fight that I pay money to watch. But then again I don't hate fighters to that extent. I have a life, and I don't personally know any of these guys.
It would be retarded to root for someone you don't like, regardless of his skill set. Diaz is a moron. Period. I don't want him to lose in any boring or exciting way, I want him out of the big screen.

How about that?

"Although no one can go back and make a new beginning, anyone can change now and make a new end."
Sportsman 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote