MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 154: Carlos Condit Would Like to Fight Anderson Silva Next if He Wins

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 01:02 PM   #24 (permalink)
MMA-Sportsman
Light Heavyweight

MMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post

His non-fans are so obsessed with him that they would actually root for a terrible fight with a guy holding him down. They would pay and root for a terrible fight...that is how much they hate him. Haha. It is sort of pathetic. I don't care for GSP, Bones, or Sonnen. But I would never root for their fights to be terrible. I always root for action and great fights. I'd rather see them all win in great fashion than see them lose in a terrible fight that I pay money to watch. But then again I don't hate fighters to that extent. I have a life, and I don't personally know any of these guys.
It would be retarded to root for someone you don't like, regardless of his skill set. Diaz is a moron. Period. I don't want him to lose in any boring or exciting way, I want him out of the big screen.

How about that?

Winners and Losers

Story of My Life
MMA-Sportsman is online now   Reply With Quote