MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** UFC 154 Prelims Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 02:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Stapler
Heavyweight

Stapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
Really wish Boceck/dos Anjos and Siler/Elkins were on the main card, hopefully one ends early so I can watch Siler/Elkins on TV.

These are some good prelims but I imagine it's a given that Cote ends Sakara.
You know what, if he loses to Sakara, he should just retire or at least get released and never be brought back. Sakara is tailor made for him. A striker that will stand and bang with him, but has no chin. If Cote can't stop him and just gets out struck for 3 rounds, I've lost hope for the guy's MMA career. Hopefully Cote comes to fight and gets the finish. The only way this could be an even better match up for him is if Sakara had no hands.

I'm really looking forward to Bocek vs. Dos Anjos. Two lightweights that have improved so much since being in the UFC. It could go either way in my opinion. I'd say when it's on the ground, Bocek is more likely to be on top which will help him a lot if it goes the distance, and it most likely will.

Sam Stout should beat Makdessi. I'd like to see him get another finish. Show those hands of stone Stout!

Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Diego Sanchez
Stapler is offline   Reply With Quote