MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Georges St-Pierre vs. Carlos Condit Thread

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 02:33 PM   #75 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings SystemNo_Mercy Is Beyond A Rankings System
After reading article after article about the super fight. GSP has an enormous weight over his shoulders. I don't know how one man does it the way Anderson does. Think about it for one minute. Imagine yourself in that spotlight. Could you handle it.

This fight has to happen and there's only one obstacle in the way this Saturday. Can GSP shake off the ring rust and come back from his injury to reclaim his throne.

I think we're going to see a vintage GSP controlling the top position all five rounds. Setting up what we've all been waiting for all these years.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote