MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***CARWIN blows knee out. Out of TUF Finale Fight

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 03:59 PM   #67 (permalink)
MLD
Bantamweight

MLD is on another level nowMLD is on another level nowMLD is on another level nowMLD is on another level nowMLD is on another level nowMLD is on another level nowMLD is on another level nowMLD is on another level nowMLD is on another level nowMLD is on another level nowMLD is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRocket44 View Post
... The few times that I've been to the gym high I think I wandered around for about 45 minutes, and did 3 exercises...
This made me laugh pretty hard.

And now back to our regularly scheduled program, you know the one about Carwin being hurt...

Too bad he's out. Like someone else said, I always enjoyed the prospect in his fights that he was just one punch away from winning. However, he couldn't hang in there for long with his cardio. I'd like his replacement to be someone that will test Roy's status as a decent heavyweight. Kongo or Hunt are okay prospects, but whoever it is I want it to be a tough fight for Roy. On the other hand, a Rematch with Big Ben would be interesting due to their IFL past.
MLD is offline   Reply With Quote