MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 154: Carlos Condit Would Like to Fight Anderson Silva Next if He Wins

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 03:01 PM   #28 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMA-Sportsman View Post
It would be retarded to root for someone you don't like, regardless of his skill set. Diaz is a moron. Period. I don't want him to lose in any boring or exciting way, I want him out of the big screen.

How about that?
Ok, relax. Perhaps you should look into a medical marijuana card.

You missed my point completely because you decided to get all worked up. Which is funny. But, I mean literally people say "they would love it if Diaz got laid on for 3 rounds by Kos or Fitch".

I mean whatever floats your boat. But I like to watch great fights above all else. Odd to me that people can get so wrapped up in hating a guy.

There is actually a video out there which has fighters ranging from Mark Munoz to Rousey to Koscheck saying how they respect the guy, or that he is a really good guy behind the scenes. Even GSP mentions that he is a smart guy. But what would his peers know.

I'm just surprised how many grown men get caught up in the soap opera, getting so emotional about personalities.

I'm here for the fights...
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote