MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Slow morning, let's play this game. SF vs UFC

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 04:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
Thanks for adding matchups and playing along.
For your matchups.
I think Maynard would be a tough matchup for Gil, so I agree with you, Maynard wins that matchup.

Even though Nate might have more diverse strikes and more power I still like Nick's boxing if the fight stayed standing. On the ground I think Nick is too technical. I got Nick all the way.

Te Huna is underrated but I don't think he is ready for Feijao just yet. I got Feijao in that one as well.

Cormier vs Cain is very interesting. I think Cormier is the better wrestler with better take downs and has more power in his hands. But Cain is faster and the better overall striker. But I don't think he can hurt Dan so I think Cormier comes away with it.

Mousasi vs Gus would be an amazing matchup. I actually think Mousasi takes it because he is more experienced. But I'd love to see it.

Mir vs Barnett is something I have been wanting to see for awhile. Just seems like a logical match to make. I think Josh has the chin and sub defense to get it done. I think he would take it.
You believe Cain would lose to Cormier? Fair enough. Glad to see Barnett v Mir mentioned. This is a fight that's been in the making for years. Dana knows this needs to happen. Saw that you went for Barnett. I would of before the Mir/Nogueira fight but submitting Big Nog is a little bit special. I couldn't call it. Makes me want to see it!

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote