MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Slow morning, let's play this game. SF vs UFC

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 04:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERSOU View Post
Thanks for adding matchups and playing along.
For your matchups.
I think Maynard would be a tough matchup for Gil, so I agree with you, Maynard wins that matchup.

Even though Nate might have more diverse strikes and more power I still like Nick's boxing if the fight stayed standing. On the ground I think Nick is too technical. I got Nick all the way.

Te Huna is underrated but I don't think he is ready for Feijao just yet. I got Feijao in that one as well.

Cormier vs Cain is very interesting. I think Cormier is the better wrestler with better take downs and has more power in his hands. But Cain is faster and the better overall striker. But I don't think he can hurt Dan so I think Cormier comes away with it.

Mousasi vs Gus would be an amazing matchup. I actually think Mousasi takes it because he is more experienced. But I'd love to see it.

Mir vs Barnett is something I have been wanting to see for awhile. Just seems like a logical match to make. I think Josh has the chin and sub defense to get it done. I think he would take it.
You believe Cain would lose to Cormier? Fair enough. Glad to see Barnett v Mir mentioned. This is a fight that's been in the making for years. Dana knows this needs to happen. Saw that you went for Barnett. I would of before the Mir/Nogueira fight but submitting Big Nog is a little bit special. I couldn't call it. Makes me want to see it!

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote