MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC 154: Carlos Condit Would Like to Fight Anderson Silva Next if He Wins

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 04:36 PM   #31 (permalink)
MMA-Sportsman
Light Heavyweight

MMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By AllMMA-Sportsman Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
Ok, relax. Perhaps you should look into a medical marijuana card.

You missed my point completely because you decided to get all worked up. Which is funny. But, I mean literally people say "they would love it if Diaz got laid on for 3 rounds by Kos or Fitch".

I mean whatever floats your boat. But I like to watch great fights above all else. Odd to me that people can get so wrapped up in hating a guy.

There is actually a video out there which has fighters ranging from Mark Munoz to Rousey to Koscheck saying how they respect the guy, or that he is a really good guy behind the scenes. Even GSP mentions that he is a smart guy. But what would his peers know.

I'm just surprised how many grown men get caught up in the soap opera, getting so emotional about personalities.

I'm here for the fights...
No, I didn't miss your point, I was introducing mine. I am relaxed, maybe the post didn't showed it.
I actually consider you one of the most reasonable posters around here.

You're for the fights, I'm for the sport as a whole and sport wise I am tired of Nick Diaz middle fingers parade, despite him being a skilled fighter. I don't hate him, because I hate no one, I don't wish him bad things for his life at all. He is just bad energy and he spreads it, so I preffer my TV pixels don't gather to form Nick's face at my place. That's my opinion.

Every one will separate a given amount of life time to support fan clubs, researching over the net or visiting this forum. This is personal. Very hard to label who has a life who hasn't for so little we know about posters and their posts. I agree some fans are over the edge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
And for the record to sort of get back on track..

Condit doesn't really say he wants Anderson. Helwani pretty much asks him if he would if he won....what is Condit to say in that position? He quickly says he would have a lot of challengers at 170 though. Not exactly what I was expecting from the title.
Exactly. What the OP suggests in this thread is almost planted troll material. I have called that little before as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App