MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Video. An incredible goal that epitomises my love for football

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 04:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A BallerDr Gonzo Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckbox View Post
Stunning, absolutely sensational goal. Best ever? That's such a hard question to answer. There's so many goals to consider, even being a huge football fan, I wouldn't know where to begin. Gun against my head, I'd say the greatest ever goal is this one:

Mate, I don't even have to watch the vid. I know exactly what it is and its something I thought about when the best goal ever was mentioned. Goes in 2 different directions before it goes in. Amazing as that is, same with Giggs against Arsenal in the 1999 FA cup final and maradonas at the 84 World cup, this one trumpts it in my opinion. The technique and know-how involved is just ridiculous. Barcelona should of kept him!

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote