MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I can't believe GSP is fighting this weekend.

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 04:51 PM   #26 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
Well I'm hoping Joe Silva and Dana have a word with Anderson. Andy knows these are the 2 fights that everybody is clamoring to see. I think he would probably win both as well. A bit special this Anderson Silva dude is.
Yeah Anderson is unreal. P4P best by far.

I either see him knocking Jones out. Or getting taken down and getting some massive elbows to his face. Quiet frankly i find both of them very plausible.

If i was Anderson i would reach out and train with Chael before fighting either GSP or Jones. I doubt his method of holding the shorts in order to stop the take down will be allowed to happen again.
SideWays222 is online now   Reply With Quote