MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How much are UFC ppv in America?

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 09:29 PM   #29 (permalink)
RedRocket44
Bantamweight

RedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level nowRedRocket44 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorsepoweR View Post
My GF's brother says that they have to pay for each TV they have, I have no idea if that's true or not, doesn't sound true to me but who knows.
That wouldn't surprise me in the least.

My understanding it primarily based off the seating capacity of the establishment, and restaurant / bar chains can negotiate deals.

I've heard it starts at $1500 per event, which seems very steep. Some of the local bars I go to wouldn't come close to making that back, so that leads to believe that they are either buying it at a household rate, or that $1500 is not true.
RedRocket44 is offline   Reply With Quote