MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Matt Mitrione replaces Carwin for TUF finale.

View Single Post

Old 11-15-2012, 11:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
LL
Rough Sex and Banana Pudding

LL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLL Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
Meh, I don't know how I feel about it. If it stays standing, it's a fun fight. But Roy's mentality is 'just win'. I see no reason why he won't just take Matt down and crucifix him to a meh stoppage.
May be his mentality for TUF but his actual fights indicate other wise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizeKraker View Post
This exactly

Roys wrestling will be too much and most likely a repeat of his fight with Kimbo from TUF. I cant see him wanting to stand to too long with the reach of Mitrone.
I doubt Mitrione's stand up has Roy sweating, dude just got smashed by some hellacious stand up from Werdum and went the distance, ate some good shots from Cro Cop and of course went toe to toe with Junior for fifteen minutes.

9/27/14
LL is offline   Reply With Quote