MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Slow morning, let's play this game. SF vs UFC

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 02:02 AM   #15 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
You believe Cain would lose to Cormier? Fair enough. Glad to see Barnett v Mir mentioned. This is a fight that's been in the making for years. Dana knows this needs to happen. Saw that you went for Barnett. I would of before the Mir/Nogueira fight but submitting Big Nog is a little bit special. I couldn't call it. Makes me want to see it!
Yea I have been hoping for Mir vs. Barnett ever since I thought he had a chance to re-join the UFC. Skill for skill they match up well. Mir is perhaps better with subs. Barnett better with wrestling. Pretty even on the feet. But Barnett has a cardio, chin, and will to win advantage which makes me pick him. Would be fun to see if Mir could tap him though.

I see something real special in Cormier. He has that Fedor calm ( I know he is called the black Fedor) but he does. It is from being in far more important bouts so far in his career with his high high level wrestling. I honestly think he will have better hands by the time they would ever get a chance to fight. I think he could out-wrestle Cain, strongly believe that.

But this fight won't happen. I think Cormier is going to be tough for JDS or Bones. May not win but he is a real threat.

I keep forgetting Safferdine is a WW. That is what happens in the UFC though, LWs look like WW...and so on. I'll give Safferdine, Alves...and I will say Safferdine take a decision.

Last edited by jonnyg4508 : 11-16-2012 at 02:05 AM.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote