MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Slow morning, let's play this game. SF vs UFC

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 02:02 AM   #15 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
You believe Cain would lose to Cormier? Fair enough. Glad to see Barnett v Mir mentioned. This is a fight that's been in the making for years. Dana knows this needs to happen. Saw that you went for Barnett. I would of before the Mir/Nogueira fight but submitting Big Nog is a little bit special. I couldn't call it. Makes me want to see it!
Yea I have been hoping for Mir vs. Barnett ever since I thought he had a chance to re-join the UFC. Skill for skill they match up well. Mir is perhaps better with subs. Barnett better with wrestling. Pretty even on the feet. But Barnett has a cardio, chin, and will to win advantage which makes me pick him. Would be fun to see if Mir could tap him though.

I see something real special in Cormier. He has that Fedor calm ( I know he is called the black Fedor) but he does. It is from being in far more important bouts so far in his career with his high high level wrestling. I honestly think he will have better hands by the time they would ever get a chance to fight. I think he could out-wrestle Cain, strongly believe that.

But this fight won't happen. I think Cormier is going to be tough for JDS or Bones. May not win but he is a real threat.

I keep forgetting Safferdine is a WW. That is what happens in the UFC though, LWs look like WW...and so on. I'll give Safferdine, Alves...and I will say Safferdine take a decision.

Last edited by jonnyg4508 : 11-16-2012 at 02:05 AM.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote