MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rampage wants to go out with a BANG!

View Single Post

Old 11-16-2012, 04:02 AM   #1 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Rampage wants to go out with a BANG!

Quote:
I was training my ass off cause this is my last fight in the UFC. You don’t think I wanna go out with a bang? You don’t think I wanna go out with a bang? I wanna go out with a knockout. I haven’t knocked somebody out in so long. Glover is in so much trouble, he just don’t know. I just can’t wait. Then when I make my jump, ya’ll gonna know what’s up. Ya’ll gonna say, ‘Now I see why he did that.’ It’s time for me to go ahead and leave the type of legacy that I want to leave on MMA. But I can’t get that in the UFC with the type of opponents they want to give me.”

Full Video Interview inside Link.
"But i cant get the type of legacy i want with the opponents they give me in the UFC."

Well i guess you are not reaching very high when it comes to cementing your legacy. If you want to avoid fighting GOOD opponents and all that stuff.
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote