Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Rampage wants to go out with a BANG!

2K views 14 replies 15 participants last post by  Joabbuac 
#1 ·
I was training my ass off cause this is my last fight in the UFC. You don’t think I wanna go out with a bang? You don’t think I wanna go out with a bang? I wanna go out with a knockout. I haven’t knocked somebody out in so long. Glover is in so much trouble, he just don’t know. I just can’t wait. Then when I make my jump, ya’ll gonna know what’s up. Ya’ll gonna say, ‘Now I see why he did that.’ It’s time for me to go ahead and leave the type of legacy that I want to leave on MMA. But I can’t get that in the UFC with the type of opponents they want to give me.”

Full Video Interview inside Link.
"But i cant get the type of legacy i want with the opponents they give me in the UFC."

Well i guess you are not reaching very high when it comes to cementing your legacy. If you want to avoid fighting GOOD opponents and all that stuff.

#3 ·
But I can’t get that in the UFC with the type of opponents they want to give me.
  • Missed weight for Bader and performed like shit
  • Jones stood with him the whole time.
  • Hamill? Did he even take Page down? They stood for 15 minutes and i don't recall Page being worried about the takedown so it would affect his performance.
  • Machida? Got to be honest, don't remember much but surely Page wasn't the standup monster there as he wants us to believe he is?

His last KO was years ago and his fighting under MMA rules. Time to acknowledge that, stop complaining on and try to keep the fans you have left.

#5 ·
I'd love to see Rampage lose this fight and disappear, but the fight would actually have to take place first, which it won't.

Rampage will just get injured, or a movie offer, or decide to time travel back to Pride or something. I believe this fight happens the day they both step into the cage, and not a minute before.

#11 ·
PAge, you were good when you used your wrestling to keep your opponents guessing what you were gonna do... Nowadays when you just keep on boxing, it's not enough. You could have knocked some fools out in tha past doing just that, but guess what? Everyone else have caught on, they are as good a boxer as you are these days... not to mention, they use other stuff aswell... your shit doesn't work.

and this is coming from an old time Rampage fan.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.